Friday, August 13, 2010

Summer Lovin'

What do I love about summer? Time.

Time to smell the flowers.
Time to read more books.
Time to float the river with John and Parker.
Time to make strawberry jam.
Time to work on my blog.
Time to run (I ran my first 5k this summer & loved it).

Best of all...
Time to think about what I am going to do with my time.


1 comment:

Chrissijc said...

Sounds like you have a lot of time. Want to send me some? I seem to run out of time everyday. Your strawberries look great. I had some in my garden, thought about making some jam and looked out and a swarm of birds had hit my strawberry patch. No more strawberries. I guess I could go buy some....

If you are down this way for any of Parker's games call me I'd love to catch up with you and come watch him.