I finally took a minute to update my blog page, but before I added news about the Stenersen trio, I read through extended family blogs. Good grief...where have I been? It's not like I live in a cave in the desolate town of Leodore, and have zero access to technology. When did the Woodward cousins have more beautiful chubby babies? I am sure my dear mother or sister shared the news. Maybe if I stop running around like my hair is on fire, I might be able to remember these happy occasions and send you all a "congratulations" card.
So if any of my family is reading this...nice job in the reproduction department and thanks for keeping your blogs up to date. Christian, I have officially deemed you the next "Aunt Greta!" You are amazing...just like she is.
5 comments:
I just want you to know that everyone seems to copy us in the baby department. We had Sydney, then shortly thereafter Tanner and Jackie came along. We had Maggie, then Sarah came a week later and Jenn and Erin are going to have babies as well. It is crazy but way fun. Your blog looks really cute! Thanks for the update on your family. We are having a family reunion next year I think at Bear Lake so hopefully we will see you there.
I was wondering where you have been?? We do have technology now to stay in touch. lol just kidding. I'm glad you finally updated your blog.
Dont' worry sis, I don't think I knew anything until close to the due dates! Cute blog by the way. Got your Halloween picture. I always knew you were satan's child! Just kidding!!! You know I love ya. It's all part of that, I'm still feeling like crap and it's your fault thing. Love ya!!
Colette, you make me laugh. I think I need to hang out with you more. My kids all told me about your blog but I haven't had time to spit until just a few minutes ago so I decided to check it out for myself. That was a great idea for your dad's birthday. I can't believe he is sixty. He must be a lot older than me. Ha Ha! Thanks for being you.
Colette,I don't have your email address to invite you to view my blog. If you could send it to nataleechat@hotmail.com, I'll send you one. I hope things are going well for you guys. We are having a family reunion next summer and hopefully we will see you guys there.
Post a Comment