Monday, February 9, 2009

A Whole Lotta Lovin' and Skatin' Going On!

Our month of February is filled with chocolate, hearts, I love you's, state hockey and John's 40th birthday!

Quick UPDATE...
~Valentine's Day...we are home...hurray! Time to make cookies, Valentines and tell each other "I love you!"

~State Hockey...Boise, ID...February 20th-22nd...Go Eagles! Parker's team has won 20 games with 2 losses...state games will be tough, but we are excited Parker gets the opportunity to skate with some of the states best hockey players.

~A Big Birthday...February 23rd...John turns 40! Can you believe it? His gray hair makes him look distinguished, and he will tell you he can still out fish...out hike all of us.

3 comments:

Eleanor said...

We'll be thinking about Parker in Boise later this month and be sending our AZ good luck thougts his way. And Happy Bday to John, tell him 40 is the new 20! :)

Hailey Linger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hailey Linger said...

Okay somehow I deleted my comment. Sorry. Holy Crap 40!!! Lookin' good John-boy lookin good! Thanks for the updates and the texts. Love ya and miss ya!